5.04.2011

Jaden

I have so many pictures of Jaden.  I guess it's because we spend a lot of time together, maybe it's because he LOVES to play and I document him in this particular stage.  I don't know, but something about this time in his life, I'm fascinated at what he comes up with, all the ordinary objects that he turns into boats, trains.  I'm also fascinated that he literally plays with every.single.toy he has!  He has such a joyful spirit and enjoys things to the FULLEST!  What a jovial personality he has!  Why would I not want to document him??? 

Here's a few from recently.

March-5

Sidewalk Chalk

March-9

Very involved with everything - making cupcakes

March-23

Trains!!

April-5

A girl scout cookie box decorated for a bike basket. Work glasses so "no one can see him"

IMG_0130

dress up

IMG_0100

give this boy a box and he's happy for hours!! He and his friend Emma are "fishing" (toilet tissue tubes with yarn) out of the boat they decorated.

IMG_0084

He received this UPS outfit for his birthday b/c he loves to play "delivery man", so this Cheerios box served well.

IMG_0073

Picking out his signs for his room at the junkyard.

IMG_0021

New Nerf Guns

March-78

I AM FOUR!!

March-81

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are as creative and imaginative as you are!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete