7.01.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I've been wanting to do this for a while, so here it goes.  July 1st is a great day to start.  I'm going to do a 30 Day Photo Challenge.  I sometimes get too wrapped up in the business aspect of my photography and lose sight of the creativity and love I have for the camera.  So hopefully this will push me to refresh and think creatively for 30 days.

I encourage anyone to do this along with me.  It doesn't have to be a camera challenge, it could simply be finding an image online, drawing, taking the photo with your phone or point and shoot.  It's simply to have fun and bring back or out your creative side.  I hope it will open up a new way to view the world, maybe see things you didn't before or bring beauty to something ordinarily overlooked. 
There are no rules, you don't have to do it everyday.

I will be posting here the images that I create with this challenge, I also have a Flickr group that I've created.  PLEASE post your photos HERE.  It will be an encouragement to me and I would absolutely LOVE to see other's views on the daily themes.
I hope you enjoy the journey too.  I look forward to the challenge and project.

Here is a list of themes that I'll be following. 
I've seen many of these on pinterest, so I combined and tweaked to make my own. 
30 day challenge

Other 30 day challenges I've found on Pinterest.  Here  Here  Here

Please POST if you think you're in even for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment